Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm "It"

Well, it appears that I've been tagged. One thing you should know about me: if I get one of those "forward this email to 10 of your friends if you [want money from Bill Gates/love Jesus/are patriotic/really think there's something to these stupid emails]" emails I will absolutely, positively, without hesitation delete it and not not not pass it on. I feel such things are a bane to email and are worse than the most hideous of spam. (Okay...maybe not that bad. But I do hate them.)

Given that then, how do I feel about blog tagging? Meh. It's cute, but not my thang. It's certainly not as heinous as those chain emails that only make servers more busy than necessary, clog the tubes, and propagate stupidity. (breathe...calm...go to your happy place...) Seeing as one of the rules is to tag someone else I get a little bit of a twinge at the thought. So I'll play along. But please excuse me if I don't tag anyone else. :-)

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Graduating college.
2. Looking for a job.
3. Moving in with my parents (thanks Mom & Dad).
4. Found a job for 2 months (went out of business).
5. Looking for a job.

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...
1. Work.
2. Work.
3. Make dinner.
4. Finish Halloween costume.
5. Install Japanese language support in Windows.

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Pie
2. Sourdough toast with butter
3. PB&J sandwich with milk
4. Cottage cheese on canned pears
5. Pickles

5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
1. Retire
2. Build robots and destroy them in glorious battle
3. Finally install the home theater of my dreams
4. Tour the world
5. Go off-the-grid

(Gah! I'm editing this to add... 6. Go into orbit!)

5 Places I've Lived...
1. Utah (American Fork, Provo)
2. California (Simi Valley, Antioch)
3. Taiwan (Beitou, Sinchu, Panchou, Junan, Yunghe, Jungli)
4. Oregon (Beaverton)
5. I already listed more than 5

5 Jobs I've Had...
1. Lifeguard
2. Chicken frier
3. T-shirt printer
4. Computer support tech
5. Mechanical engineer

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Bill! You're a good sport. Find out a lot about your kids by merely asking...

    ReplyDelete