Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome!

Why move? When I put together my last (first) blog I did it in kind of a hurry and never thought it would last very long or that I'd use it much at all (not that I have used it a whole lot). And at the time I made it I wasn't trying to be super creative with the name. Once I came up with a name I liked it just felt like it was too late or too much work to switch. But I figured I'd just go ahead and rip the bandaid off, so here it is. The new blog home. Same Blogger service, just a new URL.

Welcome to the Caffwa Cwanico!

Caffwa: How I said "Catherall" when I was a kid.
Cwanico: That would be how I probably would have said "Chronicle."

I've moved all my old blog posts here except a few. The geekier posts I've moved to an entirely new blog.

Introducing...the Tinkering Lab! I'll be keeping my more geek-centric posts there.

No comments:

Post a Comment