Saturday, May 9, 2009

Star Trek



Star Trek is AWESOME!!!!

I grew up watching re-runs of the original Star Trek series. I was a fan of The Next Generation immediately when it came out. So when I thought the kids were old enough to understand and appreciate Star Trek I introduced them to it from the beginning. (I actually use the term "indoctrinate" though.) And much to my joy they too fell in love with it. (That's a tribble Rachel is holding that she has with her whenever we watch Star Trek...so she took it too the movie too.) We are currently in the 6th season of The Next Generation.

The movie is not just AWESOME (!!!!) though, it's SUPER AWESOME with a side of AWESOME topped with a big scoop of AWESOME. If you don't know anything about Trek you'll have a blast. If you're a long-time fan (or newcomer) you'll love it from the first 30 seconds and on through the end.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna go see it soon. Looks great, heard its great, so its probably great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't possibly in any way whatsoever, completely and one hundred percent entirely , with all my soul, cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, agree with you more!!!!

    ReplyDelete